We are in New York City!!
- By MTA subway: Take the ‘B’ or the ‘D’ to the “Grand Street” station. The Center is diagonally across the street at 243 Grand Street.
- By MTA bus: Take the M103 running on Park Row-3rd Ave (northbound) & Lexington-Bowery (downtown). Bus will stop on Bowery right near Grand Street.
- From Brooklyn via Manhattan Bridge: Go north on Chrystie Street – take first left onto Hester Street, then right on Bowery; make right onto Grand Street.
- From Brooklyn or Queens & Long Island via Williamsburgh Bridge: Take a left on 2nd Avenue or Chrystie Street; you will see S. Roosevelt Parkto your left and make ready to turn right on Broome Street; immediately turn left onto Bowery, then left again onto Grand Street.
- From Upstate NY and Bronx: Take the FDR express way to Exit 3 – Grand Street; continue westbound about 1 mile pass Allen Street; turn left onto Chrystie Street as Grand Street becomes one way at this point; turn right onto Hester St., another right onto Bowery and right again back to Grand St.
- From New Jersey via Holland Tunnel: Take Exit 4 onto Canal Street; pass Broadway and make ready to turn left on Center Street; travel 2 blocks north to turn right onto Grand Street. Continue on Grand about 5 blocks east to 243 Grand St. (south side.)
- Nearest garage: MTP Parking on Chrystie Street – 80 steps from AiCenter.
- Nearest coffee: Directly across the street at 242 Grand Street.
- Nearest fresh tofu & soybean products: Kong Gee at northeast corner of the block.
- Great Vietnamese food: right next door, 245 Grand Street.