Confucius said, “To learn and to practice what is learned time and again is pleasure, is it not?” Study in China this summer? check out our “Summer Immersion in China” in our online bulletin. For details as to specific courses, visit our online bulletin. Click here to browse our bulletin of courses.
ACE Forum offers year round programs in Chinese language and arts for youngsters from 6 to 16 years old as well as a parent/sitter-child program for early education in Mandarin or Cantonese (Chinese). Check out details of specific courses in our Classroom/Store here.
- Grade 1 through 6 Weekend classes in Chinese language & arts
- After school classes in Chinese language & arts
- Chinese & Arts Summer Camp (July through Aug)
- Core curriculum tutoring for K1-12 children in NYC
ACE Forum offers a structured program of study and performance with focus on traditional Chinese music and culture. Under the auspices of Mencius Society for the Arts, eligible learners may compete for the Mencius Youth Scholarship for Chinese Music and senior students are invited to join the New York Youtn Chinese Orchestra. Call for details.
For details as to specific courses, visit our online course registration and store. Click on the image below to view all current courses ; choose Chinese or Western Music, or Arts & Culture
Terms & Policies
- All dates/schedules are adjustable based on student enrollment. If you have a schedule problem, call us to explore other possibilities.
- Pre-registration (w/minimum $50 deposit) is required to reserve a place for group classes. (20% deposit is required for private program tuition.) Pre-payment in full is required for customized booking or “first call” to form a class.”
- Unless otherwise arranged, full tuition is payable upon commencement – first day of class.
- Pre-payments as deposit to reserve or as “booking” or “first call” are non refundable. Tuition as a composite cost of instruction, adminstrative service and facility provision is non-refundable. Payments are refundable only if a class fails to start as per set schedule.
- Individual cancellations and prescheduling during the term are subject to restrictions as per “Student Contract”. Cancellation or withdrawal from a class with acceptable reason will be granted credit as per policy in “Applicatoin to Withdraw”.
- Credit card or paypal payments are accepted on our online registration. Go to ”classroom/store”. You may also call or visit to sign-up. Cash and checks are accepted net (without tax).
- Unless otherwise stated, all regular class run on a minimum enrollment of 3 students. Classes will run a shorter term if only 2 students are enrolled (e.g. a 12 week class will run 10 weeks for only 2 students).
- One-student ‘group’ class (applicable only to Music & Arts) may run only 1 cycle and is non-renewable. If a group class ends up with only 1 student in the middle of term, the student will attend shorter sessions (1hr instead of 1.5hr or 1.5hr instead of 2hr) to finish the term.
- New York State sales tax applies to all purchase of merchandize including study materials.
- Merchandize purchased as new and returned in unused, resaleable condition within 10 days from date of purchase may be exchanged or refunded. Used merchandize purchased “as is” may not be returned.
- We are open year round, 7 days a week. Monday through Friday, 10:00A-8:30P; Sa-Sun, 9:00-6:00P. (July-Aug: Mon-Fr from 8:40A-8:30P and 9:00A-5:00P.). We are closed on seven or eight Observed holidays each year. (Notice available upon request.)